Continuous Inkjet Printer
Linx 7900 BC)
Purpose designed for reliable inkjet coding onto bottles.
Unique air knife and printhead system ensures the bottle is dried prior to printing,
for good ink adhesion.
Inks provide good adhesion to glass, PET and PLA, and for caustic wash removal.
Unique Curved stainless steel case with IP55 was down rating is the easiest to keep
Prints up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes.
Sealed robust printhead, with no exposed critical parts, is the easiest to maintain.
Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface,
for mistake-free coding
• Up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes.
• 3 lines as standard.
• Maximum print speed of 8.41m/s (for single line
• Print heights from 1.1mm to 13.8mm.
• Data Matrix 2D codes.
• Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing
• Linx Insight remote printer control and status view.
• Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing.
• QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a
• PrintSync automated print format selection.
• Print History log.
• USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings,
and for easy transfer of messages between printers.
• Curved stainless steel casing with
minimal dirt traps.
• IP55 (washdown) as standard and
IP65 (dust proof) as optional.
• Weighs only 21kg.
• No factory air required.