Continuous Inkjet Printer
Linx 7900 FG)
Purpose designed to provide most reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade
inks which meet FDA and EU regulations.
Printing onto food, pharmaceutical products, or farm packed eggs.
Automated code setup features built-in for quicker, error-free coding.
Simple remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface,
for mistake-free coding and marking.
prints up to 3 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes.
Service interval for egg coding can be set to match flock life for reliable operation in barn
Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface
• Up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes.
• 3 lines as standard.
• Maximum print speed of 8.41m/s (for single line
• Print heights from 1.1mm to 13.8mm.
• Data Matrix 2D codes.
• Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing
• Linx Insight remote printer control and status view.
• Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing.
• QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a
• PrintSync automated print format selection.
• Print History log.
• USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings,
and for easy transfer of messages between printers.
• Curved stainless steel casing with
minimal dirt traps.
• IP55 (washdown) as standard and
IP65 (dust proof) as optional.
• Weighs only 21kg.
• No factory air required.