Continuous Ink Jet - Linx 8900
Flexible coder prints up to 5 lines of text, numbers, barcodes and logos
Simple self-service with up to 18 months between services - no engineer required
Quick-change fluid cartridges
IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard with IP65 option
Real-time output measurement and line stoppage logs
Range of ink types and colours for both consumer and industrial marking
Date freezing for batch printing – ideal for 24/7 operations
Variable character spacing improves vision system recognition
• 3 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
• Data Matrix and QR codes.
• Character height from 1.8mm to 8.8mm.
• Maximum print speed 3.65 m/s (single line of
• Carton coding option with character height up to
• Rotated character (‘tower’) printing.
• WYSIWYG screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning,
and zoom function for longer messages.
• USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings,
and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and
downloading of output and line stoppage logs.
• Message store of up to 1000.
• Real-time output measurement on screen.
• Output and line stoppage logs.
• Screen saver shows real-time on/off target indication.
• Customisable top screen for most frequently used features
• 10” colour touch screen.
• Stainless steel enclosure.
• IP55 (washdown) as standard.
• 2m conduit as standard, with 4m
and 6m options.
• Weighs only 24kg.
• No factory air required.